Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What do you do when life gives you apples?

You make apple pie! I suppose this post is a logical follow-up to the last. I have never made an apple pie, as I do not particularly care for it, but my husband LOVES it. So, with freshly picked apples in the house, I decided to give it a try.

It came out pretty well!
Probably the happiest I've seen Phil in quite a while.
It was love at first sniff. (I know this photo is a little creepy...)
Phil had his first taste this morning and gave it his official stamp of approval!

3 comments:

Every Day Gourmet said...

So funny! I love it!!!

Just Jess said...

You did it Dana!!! Yea! (And the sniffing photo is a little creepy. Think American Pie...yikes!)

Christina said...

HI Dana!!!
Jess gave me your link. Way to go on making the apple pie. It looks delicious! Hope all is well!
Christina