Monday, October 26, 2009

Carve 'em Up!


Hmm, this is different. I wonder what's in here.

I'd better get it out...There clearly isn't enough pumpkin on this floor. I'll fix that...

Mama and Daddy hard at work.

Adam actually wasn't terribly interested in the goo, but we did manage to get a couple of shots.


He WAS interested in eating the chunks of pumpkin that we had cut out. Gross! Sometimes I just don't get this kid.

I don't think this photo really captures just how messy his face was after gnawing on pumpkin.

He liked Daddy's since it was just the right height.

Adam and his pumpkin friends. You'll notice I opted for "cute" this year, while Phil stuck with his "scary and slightly disturbing."

Our pumpkins in their new home out in front of the house.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Bahahaha! This is soooo cute! I loved your comment about how you went for nice and cute and Phil went for scary and slightly disturbing. Funny stuff! Thanks for sharing the pics and for your prayers! Glad you enjoyed the verse. :)