Sunday, October 18, 2009

Picking our Pumpkins

Once again, we stopped by Young's Dairy Farm to pick out our pumpkins. Phil and I were sharing memories of our trip here last year when I was pregnant. Phil made his *hilarious* joke that they must have thought I was trying to steal a pumpkin from the patch last year. I know, so funny.

Phil usually launches rockets, but today he tried launching pumpkins! There was a big dumpster out in the field. Phil had great distance, and actually came pretty close to getting it in. I was a little worried for the cows out there, but they didn't seem too concerned.
The fam on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Adam liked watching the tractor.
Daddy and Adam picked out this pumpkin.
Here is Mama with hers. This one will probably actually be Adam's pumpkin.
Stay tuned for carving pictures next weekend!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like fun! I love pumpkins. :o)

Janelle Anderson said...

I see someone likes his backpack! How did that go the first time. Love the post...your hubby's sooo funny. :)Boys I tell ya! :)