Friday, May 22, 2009

What's Goin' On?

Great.  Just when I thought I had this whole "life" thing pretty well figured out, Mom and Dad threw me another curve ball.  I suppose it's not so bad.  Maybe it is time to branch out, but let's face it, I love my milk and the packaging ain't too bad.

What's goin' on here???
So far we've tried rice cereal and bananas.  He's not completely sold yet.  Once the food is in there, he seems to like it, but he doesn't like the spoon going in.
Another milestone for the little man!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I always think the first few weeks of solids is difficult (until they figure out that this food thing is good!). Have fun! I love his hair pattern - cute!

Phil and Dana said...

That is encouraging to me...thanks Sheri! I thought maybe he was the only one who didn't love it at first. Yeah, his hair is funny. We call it his mohawk.