Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gone Fishing

This weekend we decided to try fishing on the Mad River.  It was great to be outside and enjoying the nice weather.  We made a stop at the sporting goods store and picked up some tackle and fishing licenses, then at the bait shop to get some night crawlers and we were ready to go!

Phil did most of the fishing on this trip, but we plan to go again soon so I can have a turn.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture to show you of Phil with a fish, but we were just scoping out the scene anyway.

Adam and I camped out in the shade and looked at all the different bugs, leaves, and flowers.  I could have sat there and listened to the water all day.
Oh, and I taught Adam about "selfy" photos.  This is his first one, and you can see he's a little confused by the whole idea.  At least you get to see his super cool hat.  It has fish on it, so it was perfect for the event.

No comments: