Monday, May 4, 2009

Girls' Night Out!

I had a wonderful night out with the girls!  Thanks to my wonderful husband for watching Adam so I could enjoy some time with friends.

We met at Cheesecake Factory for some dinner and dessert.  Left to Right are me, Susie, Kristina, Janelle (and Axel), Christine, Susy, and Janice.
I love these girls - they have all blessed me big time!
(Also enjoy the creepy random guy in the background of the picture.)
Susie and me squeezed into our booth!  It was POURING rain outside, so we were both pretty wet!
Thanks, girls, for a great night.  Can't wait for next time!

3 comments:

Every Day Gourmet said...

It was such a fun Friday evening. I have missed girls night out more then I thought!

Susie said...

I had a wonderful time out, too :) Just what the doctor called for (minus the torrential downpour, of course).

Nicole Svendsen said...

those are so fun!!! you need girlfriends for nights like these.