Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane...yep, it's a plane

On Saturday, the Aero Club on base was having an open house so we went to check it out.  This is one thing I love about being an Air Force family.  There are all these things to go and see.  I think Adam will really enjoy it when he's a little bit older.  BUT...

It looks like these guys are having a great time as it is!  We ran into my good friend Janelle and her two boys while we were there.  

This was my favorite plane that we saw (it looked the coolest).
There was a demonstration with the planes flying in formation.  They had it set up so we could hear the pilots talking to each other on the radios, which I thought was cool.
More formation flying.
The fam watching the show from the hanger.  There was free food too...never a bad thing!
This plane belongs to one of Phil's friends, so I thought it deserved its own picture.
Another fun day brought to you by the United States Air Force!

No comments: