Thursday, April 8, 2010

Saying our Goodbyes

As excited as I am to move on, the goodbyes are always tough. We have made so many wonderful friends in Ohio, and they are what we will miss. I didn't get as many photos as I was hoping to, so unfortunately I can't give a shout out to each wonderful friend.

Here is Adam's Friday Gang at our last meeting. It's been so fun to watch this group grow up together. Left to Right are Adam, Josiah, Brendan, Eliana, and Rachel.

The mamas of the Friday Gang. We got together for some fun at the Cheesecake Factory. I have treasured these girls - it is so wonderful to hang out with friends who all made the leap into motherhood within a month of me.

Our friends The Rowes are another bunch that we will miss terribly. Adam had such fun playing indoors, going for walks, and playing at the playground with his friends Ethan and Andy, and Phil and I always enjoyed our adult time with Ryan and Erin. The Rowes were so helpful while we were moving, providing a fun place for Adam to hang out after his toys went away. Such good friends.

God provided such great friends for us in Ohio. I don't have any photos, but The Hunts, my book club girls, and our small group Bible Study friends will all be missed as well! Thank you for blessing us during our short season in Ohio. You always have a place to stay in Virginia!

No comments: