Thursday, April 8, 2010

Awesome

There really was no other possible name for this post. This is awesome. My mom broke her foot a couple of months ago. I know...cripes, what was she thinking??? She is healing slowly, but it's been frustrating for her.
Mom was such a trooper while she was here helping us move in. In my opinion, she did way too much walking! BUT, when we went to KMart together, she...........wait for it..........she got one of the motorized carts to ride in!!! It was so flippin' funny! We were kind of afraid she would kill someone at first, but she got the hang of it.

Look out! She's on the move!

I gave her the all clear whenever she came to the end of an aisle so she wouldn't take anyone out.
Best photo-op ever. Period.
You rock, Mama!

1 comment:

Susie said...

AWEsome! Your mama rocks. I totally want to do this now! hee-hee!