Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Stuff

We got some new stuff for the house. I think you know you're a home owner when the first place you learn how to drive to is Lowe's. I think Adam may be confused as to whether we are going to live at Lowe's or at our house. He's spent about the same amount of time at each, so far!

Phil mowing his lawn with his own mower for the first time! I'm sure the excitement of this will wear off, but for now we kind of dig it.

We also got a new little kitchen table and chairs. It is so nice to have a separate dining room to keep our actual dining room table in.
Here is Adam enjoying his first graham cracker at his new table. He still has his high chair, but gets excited about sitting at the new table.

Grandpa and Grandma L. and Aunt Grace were here helping us with the move on this end. Thank God for grandparents and Aunts! I think Grace walked about 10 miles with Adam while we unpacked and my parents were painting fools!

No comments: