Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Randomness

Here are some photos that didn't seem to fit anywhere else, but I still wanted to share.

Adam's version of Play-Doh. He loves to break it up into tiny pieces. The other day Phil was playing with him and I heard him say, "Do you want to annoy Mama? Let's mix the colors together." Oh, how well he knows me. (PS, they wouldn't dare.)

Some little feet I caught poking out from Clara's blanket.

My favorite flower is the tulip, so Phil planted a bunch all around the house. When they started blooming it was a stunning sight. We got so many compliments from the neighbors and it was fun to see our house stand out as soon as we came around the corner.
The front view.

Some more on the side.


Me trying to be a photographer.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

The house is so beautiful! I so much want to visit.

Krista and David Hart said...

Beautiful tulips! And I LOVE the pic of Clara's feet... so precious!

Susie said...

Love the tulip shot, D! I think I just really miss COLOR! ANd yOU!