Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meeting Some More of Her VIPs

My parents and Grace came out to visit for part of Grace's spring break. It made my heart so happy to see them - we had a lot of fun and they were also so helpful as we continue to adjust to life with two.
Clara had not met her Grandpa Rob or Aunt Grace until this visit, so that was priority number one. Clara definitely approved...
Grace is so glad to have her niece. She's a pro at being an aunt by now.

Getting reacquainted with Grandma Ann. We were so thankful for all her help while she was here.
The weather was pretty yucky while they were here so not much park time, but Adam still got some great playtime with everyone.
I love this photo - so cute.

He loved it!

Doing his letters.

I love watching Adam and Grace together. He absolutely loves her and I think they have a special bond that I hope will continue.

Seriously - he loves her.

I didn't take any photos, but we did get to go into DC on Thursday and have a tour of the Capitol and visit the Museum of Natural History. We brought Clara with us and she was so good for the whole day. Our tour guide at the Capitol was pretty lame (this history teacher was NOT impressed), but we still had a great time.

No comments: