Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cousins in the House!

My cousins Paul and Chris, along with Paul's girlfriend Bre, passed through on their road trip adventure a few days ago. We were so excited to see them! Even though their stay was short (2 nights), we had a lot of fun and did some catching up. Bre has some more pictures on her camera, but I wanted to share a few with you now.

Adam got some great play time in with cousin (second cousin??? we were trying to figure that out) Paul.


Paul, Bre, and Chris were so helpful while they were here. I've been pretty tired lately, and Phil has been traveling a lot, so I was very grateful!

The lovely Bre! It was so fun to get to know this girl better.

Some guys toast with beer - these guys toast with carrots. Just being weird.

I'll post more pictures when I get them. Paul, Bre, and I went to the Manassas Battlefield one morning, which was cool (Chris slept in - which I heard was also cool). Thanks for stopping, Cousins! We miss you!

No comments: