Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Two Update: H-U-G-E

That's how I feel. Not really, but I think my belly popped out so fast this time! Rather than being self-conscious (I admit I was a little at first) I decided to just get over it, put on some comfy maternity clothes and rejoice at the little life growing inside of me!

Me: 12 weeks

Here are a couple of shots of Baby.
My first appointment was at 7 weeks. I know, it's just a blob baby, but it still amazes me to see that tiny heart beating.

I was a little disappointed that these images didn't come out better. The doctor was just checking the heartbeat, so wasn't as concerned with the angle as I was. It's as if the baby is sitting on the camera here and you can see the little butt and two legs sticking out.
Baby at 10 weeks.
We'll have some better shots in a few weeks after the 20 week ultrasound - and hopefully an announcement about the gender!

5 comments:

Susie said...

You are NOT huge, you're adorable! Love seeing you and your sweet baby blob! MIss you, friend.

Becky said...

You look great Dana! Man, I miss those maternity clothes, esp the elastic waistbands, so comfy!

Janice said...

Hurray for baby bump!!! You look adorable!

Every Day Gourmet said...

I couldn't agree more with the ladies! You are so darling pregnant! Hope you are feeling better now.

Just Jess said...

I fifth that! You look wonderful! And I know I haven't gone through it yet, and feel free to remind me of this someday when I'm sick and miserable, but it just seem so exciting and such a short and wonderful time! : ) Can't wait to see you! Less than a month!