Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Camera!

Ever since I started the blog, and especially since Adam was born, I have developed an interest in photography. I think it's mostly because I adore capturing my boys and the precious moments they give me. They are beautiful to me. Soooo, for my birthday, Phil super surprised me with a new camera so that I can better showcase their beauty! I'm still a rookie, but I'm so excited to learn more about the camera and take lots of pictures. Though I will never have the serious unbelievably amazing skills of SUSIE (she has a total gift), she has kindly been giving me some pointers on how to use my camera. Hopefully you'll be able to follow my progress on the blog. We're upgrading, people!

Why do I feel like the camera is more legit since it came from Japan? I don't know. But, I do.

Here are just some of my random first-attempts. I do have one of the best models out there.
Adam's first popsicle! He doesn't really understand that there's a time element in eating a popsicle, so it usually melts before he is finished. Oh well.

Here is a new friend that has made his temporary home on Adam's picnic table. I keep watching to see this guy bust out of his cocoon.

Thank you, Phil, for a wonderful gift!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Yea D! I was wondering how that whole thing was going? I'm glad to see you're having some fun with it- yes, let's talk soon! (thank you for your super kind words, too, I'm not worthy!)
S