Monday, May 10, 2010

Mama's DayS

That's right - two days for Mama!
My birthday was on April 23, but we celebrated a week later with some friends. We had old friends (we've known Chris and Anna for a while - they are not chronologically old), and some new friends that we have just met in Virginia. I love having people over, and everyone got along so well, even though it was such a random group! Phil made fish tacos and we had a DQ cake for dessert. It meant so much to me to be able to celebrate with this group.

Friends, new and old. L to R are Becka and Prakash (Baby M was born just a few days later!), Natasha and Ka-Loon, Phil, Anna and Chris.

Here is another photo to prove I was there.
I had a great Mother's Day as well. These are roses Phil and Adam clipped for me from our yard - they smelled SO good! So fun to have rose bushes (this will also significantly lower Phil's flower budget.)
Phil made me steamed muscles for an appetizer before dinner.
And, we had lobster for dinner. It was even cheaper this time - $5.99/lb.
My Mama's Day dinner :)I didn't get any pictures of me with my boy on Mother's Day, but we had a good time playing and visiting a little garden farm by our house. Thank you, Adam, for making me a Mama and blessing me every single day! I love you!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Wow! You guys are rockin' those lobsters lately. WHy am I singing Rock Lobster now? Hmm. Is that Pacific Rim in the glass there dear?

:D

Unknown said...

Dana!!! You guys met Ka Loon!! That's my cousin's friend! I met him once, 5 years ago, when I was visiting my cousin (Tim Lo)! What a small world. Have you met Tim?