Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Blogging Bonanza - Part One: Random Shots from Adam's Birthday

I know I've been quiet on the blog for a bit. We had a great time traveling to Minnesota, and celebrated our Savior's birth with friends and family. Now we are back home - so it's time to catch up on some blogging. So we begin the Blogging Bonanza! I hope you're ready.

This post is just a few random shots from Adam's birthday. Our camera was broken, so I've been collecting photos taken by others. CLICK HERE to view the original post from Adam's birthday, which has a few updates.

During my parents' visit for Thanksgiving/Adam's birthday, we went to the Air Force Museum. My dad was especially interested in this plane, the X-15. It broke all kinds of speed/altitude records. The thing I can't believe is that a guy rode in that thing...look how small the window is!

If you know me, you know that I was actually suffering cardiac arrest during this photo because of the enormous mess! It was so fun, though, to watch Adam digging into his first birthday cake. The red frosting may not have been the smartest thing I've ever done. He loved it!

The older boys in attendance played pin the nose on Elmo. There was a *little bit* of cheating going around...look at all the noses in exactly the right spot! Oh well, they had a good time.

Adam got some great gifts.

Phil and I even got a present, hand-made by Aunt Jessie. She made an awesome little scrapbook - a month-by-month account of his first year. It was so well done and I love flipping through it and remembering all the fun times we've had. It was a very thoughtful gift for us.

Reading with Grandma Ann - one of Adam's favorite activities.

No comments: