Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting the Band Back Together

Ok, sorry to disappoint, but it's not an actual band. We did, however, get to visit with some dear friends that we don't get to see nearly as often as we would like. I think this is officially the last "Minnesota" post, so it'll be back to blogging in real time after this.

Adam and Hunter got some playtime in and had a great time. They are getting to be such little boys - not babies anymore. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them when they were ACTUALLY trying to start a band. Phil walked in to Hunter's room and found that the boys had dragged out some of Hunter's musical toys and were making some pretty nice tunes with Hunter on the tambourine and Adam on the maracas.

We had brunch with friends from St. Olaf. I had to get a picture of Adam in his Vikings jersey with Jeff - perhaps the biggest Packer fan I know.

Adam with the Ole Ladies! It's so awesome when we are all able to be together - doesn't happen too often anymore.

Even more rare - the whole group! We were missing Laura's hubby, though. I am so blessed by these friends. FYI, Phil is the only non-Ole in this photo...it's amazing we married, huh? I think he does well keeping us grounded in real life. Otherwise we might float off on a cloud of Um Ya Ya.

No comments: