Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let it snow...and snow...and snow...

There was already a considerable amount of snow when we arrived in MN for Christmas, and the snow kept falling while we were there, making for a true Minnesota experience. I was so excited to play with Adam in the snow for the first time! What an adventure.

Here I am with my marshmellow man all ready for some fun! Yes, those are bags on his feet. I hadn't gotten him boots yet (we had no snow in OH at the time), so we improvised.

At first, he wasn't the biggest fan.

Not his favorite day ever...

He didn't seem to mind it too much, though, if I sat next to him. I showed him how to draw in the snow with a stick.

Once I made a little path for him, he was all about crawling around. He also thought it was cool when we would throw snow up in the air.

He even let Grandma Peg pull him around in the sled a little bit.

He was loving it.

The fam in our native land.

1 comment:

Janelle Anderson said...

Just precious! I love Adam's sad face photos...too darn cute. Happy New Year!