Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Phil!

Hi, Everyone!  Ok, I've been catching a lot of heat from all of you for my silence on the blog for a while.  The ONE thing we lost in the move was our camera charger!  We waited and waited, thinking it would turn up, but I couldn't take it anymore and ordered a new one.  I'm sure we'll find the old one any day now!  

Anyway, here's what's been going on...

My husband turned 28 on September 15!  He requested meatloaf, his favorite, for his birthday dinner, and I delivered.  For his cake, I tried a new recipe for Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake, which turned out great and was a big hit.  (I use a graham cracker crust instead, for anyone who cares.)  His big gift was a Wii (I'm not gonna lie - I've been enjoying it too!), but he also got a new coffee maker (one that doesn't leak coffee all over the counter).  We had a great time celebrating together.  I, for one, am very glad he was born!

Happy Birthday, Phil!

No comments: