Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Fortress of Solitude...

Phil actually has many names for it, but this is my new sleeping buddy, The Snoogle.  Sleeping has become a bit of a challenge with the belly (new photos coming soon), so I got this body pillow.  Phil admits he is a bit jealous of it, both because of the space in the bed it (he?) takes up and the fact that I am pretty inaccessible when sleeping with it.  I came to bed one night about a week ago to find Phil wrapped up in it.  Unacceptable!!!  It does help me to sleep better, though.  So, for a couple more months....The Snoogle stays!  


*I also want to clarify that it was Phil who encouraged me to get the Snoogle so that I would sleep better.  

3 comments:

Susie said...

The snoogle. Of course.

hee-hee. Hope it's helping you catch some more zzzz's!

Susie said...

Andy wants to know where Phil sleeps.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dayna....Sleeping sucks near the end...even the snoogle didn't help me at that point! (though I was carrying two maybe that will be different for you) but I found that the recliner became my BEST friend...so if the snoogle stops working try sleeping in a recliner...it is awkward the first night (getting used to sleeping in a recliner..) but after that ahh sleep! nothing could be better :)

Sarah Paulson Kovacic