Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Patriotic Cuteness

I joined Pinterest in a moment of weakness a few weeks ago.  So far, it hasn't gotten too out of hand and I'm actually using it to give my front porch a facelift.  There are some really cute ideas out there, I tell ya.  I stumbled across this little gem and couldn't wait to make my very own.  How cute is this Fourth of July wreath???


 I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I will say it's a little time consuming, but very simple.  You can do it while you sit on the couch watching American Idol...not that I would know...

 Here's a close up of the cute little springy stars.  I love it.
 

 I've also pinned some tiered flower pots and a couple of other things that are next on my agenda.  I'll keep you posted.  
Now...how early is TOO early to hang a Fourth of July wreath on your door?

2 comments:

Christine said...

I would hang it up to celebrate Memorial Day!! :) Love it, Dana!

Susie said...

I love it! I want one now, too! I love pointerest, so MANY awesome ideas!!