Friday, May 4, 2012

Momcation 1.0

Momcation 1.0 (name implying that there WILL be Momcation 2.0, 3.0, etc...) was a complete and wonderful success!  We went small-time for this one in order to get it in before my friend Sheila moves away, but it was an amazing time away with the girls.  We stayed right up the road, which was handy since more friends could join us for different activities throughout the weekend.  I think the best part was being able to be guaranteed uninterrupted sleep through the night!  It was magical.

At dinner on Saturday night. 
Me, Lauren, Jess, and Sheila
Pedicures on Saturday afternoon.
Hot tubbin' Saturday night followed by cheesecake and wine in our hotel room.
Lauren, Me, Sheila, Jess, and Jessi
The "Last Meal" on Sunday.  Notice my ponytail has returned since I am returning back to the land where small people grab my hair.
Sheila, Me, and Lauren

The kids stayed home with Phil and they did great.  I was SO thankful to Phil for giving me this weekend away with friends.  He joked that I should put this photo up to make it look like they watched TV the whole time.  They actually went to the park and of course Home Depot and Trader Joe's.  Even though the weekend was wonderful, I was ready to see them all on Sunday.  I kind of like them :)
I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends here.  Thank you Friends and Husband for such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

What a fun weekend! That full night of sleep sure is something to relish!!!