Sunday, June 19, 2011

Water, Water, Water

I am so glad my kids love the water because some days it's so hot that the only way we can really be outside is if we're doing a water-related activity. Here are some of our first water adventures of the summer. Not included is our trip to the fountain, which Adam absolutely adored. I'll have to get photos next time we go.

Some fun in the sprinkler. Adam's first sprinkler experience.

For some reason he really wanted to hold his paintbrush while he ran in the sprinkler. You'll see what the brush is for in a couple of photos.


I wish I could claim this idea as my own, but I actually got it from a friend. Using water to "paint" the deck. Brilliant. Kept him occupied for a long while.

Our first trip to the pool this summer. Adam having some fun with Daddy in the big pool.

Clara's first time swimming. We stuck to the wading pool.

1 comment:

The Mo's said...

We learned the "paint" with water from Gymboree class. Best idea ever! Entertains Kara for hours. Adam looks so much fun!