Monday, June 20, 2011

Brothers and Sisters

I have the best brother and sister. Seriously. The. Best. I don't think anyone can make me laugh harder. Sure, Matty and I used to want to kill each other, but luckily we moved past that stage.
My mom took advantage of having all three of her kids in the same place - doesn't happen too often anymore - and took some pictures. This one is my favorite.

Adam had a blast playing with Unco Matty. Matty taught him lots of new games playing on Adam's new passion for crashing things together and general silliness. I wish I would have gotten pictures of Adam playing baseball in the front yard with Matty and Grace, but I was having way too much fun watching. Matty was doing a play-by-play commentary that had me on the floor. If you've ever heard him do this, you know what I'm talking about.

Unco Matty met Clara for the fist time. This is my favorite of the two of them.

These are good too.


I can't leave out my fabulous sister and brother-in-law. Aunt Jessie had great fun getting to know Clara. Don't they both just look beautiful? Seriously beautiful.
Jessie got to spend some quality time with Clara on the airplane ride home to VA. Jessie had a work conference out here and I was so thankful that she got on our flight and helped me out with the kids. Couldn't have done it without her!

Clara loves her Uncle Matt. Both kids had fun playing with him while we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Swenson down in Albert Lea.

So thankful for all you brothers and sisters! It was so great to watch my kids loving them...I just wish it could happen more often.

No comments: