Saturday, May 7, 2011

Truckin' Along

I couldn't let a truck event pass without Adam being a part of it, so I decided it was time to venture out to our first EVENT as a party of three (me and the two kids). It went pretty well. It took a bit more planning on my part and I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked, but Adam was super excited and loved it.

We lucked out on the line to sit in this little digger and Adam actually got two turns, which was great since the rest of the lines were really long.

Hard at work.

I didn't get a photo, but he loved touching the tires of the garbage truck, which were taller than him. Then we made our way over to this giant shovel set up for the kids to climb in.
Doin' a little dance in the digger.

This kid cracks me up. He's so social, he has become a professional at barging in and ruining other people's group shots. Here he is, at it again.

He loved it when the other kids cleared out and he had the whole thing to himself for a bit.

He wanted to wear his new hat on the way home. He always wants to wear it backwards, but ran into some trouble here since he couldn't sit back in his carseat.

Thanks, Clara, for being such a good sport (hanging out in the baby bjorn) while Adam and Mama looked at some trucks! I'm sure Adam will be just as cooperative someday when you want to host your tea parties.

2 comments:

Every Day Gourmet said...

This reminds me so much of Jonathan! Such cute pictures of your little guy in the trucks.

Unknown said...

He looks so much like Phil in the third picture! Thanks for sharing