Monday, February 14, 2011

At Home

We came home from the hospital on Wednesday, February 9. I walked in the door to a wonderful surprise from my husband. He had gone out that morning and put together this lovely arrangement on the kitchen table for me. I was so excited I forgot to take pictures of it before I dove in. There was champagne, balloons, flowers, chocolate, and a bunch of little girl things that I hadn't bought because I was trying to "be good" reusing Adam's stuff. My favorite was a new boppy cover with butterflies on it. He even used my scrapbooking supplies to make a little card.

I did get a picture of us celebrating with the champagne (notice the new boppy cover and blanket).
Adam celebrated with the balloons.

Tulips from Phil and flowers and a fabulous edible arrangement from Phil's coworkers. We've had so much support from Phil's work and other friends - Thank You!

Clara's first outing for pleasure - we took Grandma out to lunch for her birthday. Clara slept the whole time and we had a nice lunch out. Happy birthday, Grandma Ann!

Clara's first time on her playmat. She was digging it.

Intrigued by the camera. Get used to it, Girl.

No comments: