Monday, January 10, 2011

Time in the Cities Brings Fun with Friends

I had a very special outing while we were up in the Cities for Christmas. I got to go have dinner with some dear friends from high school, some of whom I haven't seen in ages! It was so fun to catch up with these girls. I love that we can still laugh so hard, even though we rarely get to see each other. Thank you friends for a fabulous time!We also got to see Stacey and Hunter. It was so good to catch up with Stacey and Hunter and Adam had a blast chasing each other around. We continue to lament the fact that we can't live closer to each other.
This is how we spent quite a bit of our time. The dinosaur would come out and then the boys would run away. They always came back for more, though!

Havin' fun. It was tough to get a good picture of both of them since they were moving so fast!



By this time, they were both pretty ready for a nap. I guess the dog bed seemed as good a place as any. They both smelled fantastic after this, by the way.
I managed to get one last shot of them on the stairs. Adam was actually trying to get me to come upstairs with him to go to bed, but we had to say goodbye to our friends first.

We missed seeing most of our other friends. It was difficult this year, with me being pregnant (large, sore, and tired). If we didn't get to see you - we miss you!

No comments: