Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

My parents and sister came out for Thanksgiving this year and we had such a great time! We hadn't seen them since Easter, so we were definitely overdue.

This picture isn't particularly Thanksgiving-y, but I had to include it. I call it: A Man, His Cat, and His Beer.

Grace helped me a lot in the kitchen, and greatly expanded her cooking repertoire. Here she is preparing the stuffing, which turned out excellently!

It was so fun to cook Thanksgiving dinner with my mom and sister. Mom did the sides - here she is working on the Party Potatoes.

It is accomplished! The fam sitting down to dinner. Adam, true to form, enjoyed his Thanksgiving hot dog and Thanksgiving yogurt.

Adam was thankful for his Grandpa Rob doing puzzles with him.

And he was loving bath time with Grandma Ann!

On Monday, the fam and I took a trip into DC to see some sights. Unfortunately, Phil had to work, but we still had a great time. We kind of did a broad survey of the city this time. Everyone has lots of ideas for future visits!
Dad, Mom, and Grace on the metro.
Come back soon - we miss you!

No comments: