Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pink It Is!!!

Today we found out that we have a healthy baby GIRL on the way! We are so excited, and I feel like I've been floating on a cloud all day. We saw her moving around and she even gave us a few waves. Due date is still late February (the 21st or the 24th - we'll see when she shows up). We pray that God will continue to grow her and protect her until she is ready to join our family out in the world!

Here are a couple of profile shots.

Here are her little hands. She had them above her head for most of the ultrasound. I think she's having a good time in there.
Thank you, all, for your excitement for our family!

3 comments:

Becky said...

yay how exciting!!! thrilled for you guys!

Sheri said...

Congrats! I am not going to pretend that I am not slightly jealous :) So happy for you!

Janelle Anderson said...

Oh weird to have a little girl?! Okay, that sounded weird but you totally know where I'm coming from. :) I'm so excited for you. I will be in touch soon for the end of the month DC trip. Congrats!