Monday, September 13, 2010

Brothers' Beach Birthday

Please note my awesome alliteration in the title. Thank you.

Phil and his brother, Matt, celebrate their 30th birthday on September 15 - that's right, I said 30!!! We decided to celebrate a little early while we were all together at the beach.

I made the boys a simple birthday cake.

The birthday brothers.
Blowing out their candles. I love how they are both holding their forks, all ready to go.

I got Phil Vikings tickets for when they play the Redskins here in Washington. He was pretty pumped and we are super excited to go to the game together!

Happy birthday Phil and Matt!

2 comments:

Janelle Anderson said...

Being married to a twin is funny sometimes. :) We might be headed your way at the end of the month and I would LOVE to see you. Hope you are doing well...think of you often and miss you. Happy Birthday Phil!

Phil and Dana said...

Yes, please come!!!!!!