Sunday, March 21, 2010

My New Favorites of My Favorite Boy

I have a lot of "favorite" photos of Adam. The problem is that I need to keep getting new favorites as he gets older. A few days ago, we went to play at my friend Janelle's house. She was snapping some pictures of Adam and her son Axel playing together. The result: a new favorite!

My new favorite photo of my favorite boy!

Here Adam is showing you his new "shy face." This just started last week, but he doesn't do it too often. He's still usually his smiley social self (see favorite photo above).

Obviously, Axel has not developed a "shy face" yet :)

Thanks for some great play time and great photos, Janelle. We will miss you and your boys when we move!

2 comments:

Janelle Anderson said...

I had a feeling you would love that one! If only they both were smiling in the same photo?! Ha! Miss you already.

Janice said...

Love the outfit! :) I'm gonna miss him!