Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun in the SUN!

The sun finally made an appearance here after a long leave of absence. Adam and I have been loving it, and since Phil finished his thesis, he has been able to enjoy it with us too. It is amazing what the sun does to your mood, isn't it? We had such a blessed day today - outside almost the whole day!

Isn't this the greatest photo? I love it so much! "I'm just going to the park with my dad."

He loves the steering wheel. It is incredible how much he has grown - he plays like such a little boy now.

He needs a little reminder to sit down on the slide. Isn't his shirt cute? My good friend was cleaning out her house and Adam was the lucky recipient of a ton of her son's old clothes. Lots of good stuff!

A little help from daddy, and he gets the slide figured out.

This little red car is a favorite with Adam and his little friends. I think he would ride in it forever, but my back doesn't allow it, unfortunately.

Focusing on the steering...

We are so thankful for the sun!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That little red car is still there? Ethan and Andrew used to love to go for a ride in it, too. It's doubtful they'd still fit!