Monday, February 15, 2010

Meeting Up at the Creation Museum

Grace had a weekend field trip with her class to the Creation Museum in Kentucky. When I discovered that the museum is only about an hour from our house, I was so excited to drive down and meet Grace there. Sadly, Phil was out in DC looking at houses AGAIN, so he couldn't come with us, but Adam and I had a great time. The museum is very well done, and it was so cool to learn about God's creation and to see a museum devoted to such a ministry. I wish we could have stayed a lot longer, but I pushed Adam to his limit as it was - we arrived at the museum at the exact time that he usually goes down for his nap. He even sat through most of the planetarium show (he loved the lights and movement). What a trooper!

Adam patiently waits for Grace's bus to arrive at the museum.

Grace with some of her friends. They were so nice and were all excited to see Adam and me.

Sisters! Grace and me waiting for the rest of the group to arrive for lunch.

Adam waiting for the rest of the group to arrive for lunch.

Don't worry, though. He woke up with plenty of energy to play with Aunt Grace a little bit!

By the time we got back home, he was ready to just relax with some sips and his new dinosaur from the museum.

Sorry, not too many pictures. Most of my energy was spent keeping Adam going while visiting with Grace and her friends. It was so good to see her - I wanted to bring her home with me!

No comments: