Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Family Photos

Did you enjoy the alliteration in that blog post title? I hope you did. If only the word "photo" started with the letter "F" it would be perfect. Anyway...Susie took our family's photos again this fall at a park near our house. We are SO blessed by her talent! I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. They all came out so beautifully, it was hard to choose...

The fam.

Adam and his daddy.

My baby and me.


Another great one of Adam by himself.

I'll leave you with my ABSOLUTE favorite. Oh, how this photo melts my heart!

Thank you, Susie!

3 comments:

Megan Lockridge said...

OMG! Dana, he is so beautiful and getting so big! His California aunties and uncles want to see him again soon. Thanks for doing such a great job of keeping us in the Ohio loop! :)

Unknown said...

YOU are welcome :) We have to set a date for his one year shots!!

Just Jess said...

Shoot, these aren't his one-year shots??? But he's technically 12 months in these pics right? Strange questions, I know. ; )