Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Countdown Has Begun!

This is a fantastic idea that I got from my friend Susie, and a really fun way to countdown to your kids' (or spouse's, or your own) birthday. Since we have a very exciting FIRST birthday coming up around here, I had to get my act together and create one for our family. I don't have as much time to be crafty anymore, so I get pretty excited when I have the chance to indulge my love for crafts.
Here it is - Adam's birthday countdown!
The name and the little airplane marker are magnetic, so you can switch them out to use the same countdown for multiple people.

Don't worry, Adam may be the star of the show around here, but here are the pieces all ready to go for Mom and Dad too.

If you'd like to make your own - here is Susie's Mini Tutorial from her blog. Only 24 days until Adam's big day!

1 comment:

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is so cute!!! I can't believe he is going to be ONE...