Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bible Study Thanksgiving Brunch

This fall, I have been blessed to be a part of my church's Women's Bible Study, which meets on Tuesday mornings. We've been studying Esther, a Beth Moore study - absolutely phenomenal! We had off this week, for Thanksgiving, but Susie opened her home to our small group for a little breakfast and girl time. It was great!

Here is our group, minus Ginger and Laura.
L to R: Becky, Susy (with Lauren), Me (with Adam), Ashleigh, Melanie, Janelle, Susie. What a great bunch! Adam loves Bible study, by the way. He gets to play with his friends in the nursery for two hours!

Janelle and me. I did not know Janelle before our study, and I am so glad to have met her.
She = awesome!

Susie and me. Finally, a good picture of us! We've only been trying for a year :) I continue to be overwhelmingly blessed by her friendship.

Susie had a cute Christmas card for us to make together. We love being crafty, you know!

No comments: