Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's First Father's Day

Today was Phil's first Father's Day as a daddy.  Adam and I were happy to honor him today for all his hard work and love that he gives to us.  We had a great day with church in the morning, gifts, naps for everyone in the afternoon, and a nice dinner for Daddy after Adam went to bed.  

Adam was so excited to give Daddy his gifts.  We gave him Tiger Woods 2010 for Wii and a photo of Adam and Mama with a hand-decorated matte.  You can see our fingerprints in the lower corners in the shape of hearts.
Here is a more typical shot of Daddy and Adam.  This would make me puke, but it makes Adam squeal with delight!
Thank you, Phil, for being a wonderful husband and father.  I think we make a great team, and you can see the love Adam has for you every time he looks at you.  I can't wait to watch the bond between the two of you grow and grow.  Happy Father's Day!  
We love you, 
Adam and Mama 

3 comments:

Janelle Anderson said...

Hurray for Daddy and Adam! What a special day you guys had. I love the photos and the gift...too cute. Let's get together soon!

Together We Save said...

Oh first Father's Day. How sweet.

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Let's get a close-up of that frame! I want to see the cuteness behind it. I clicked on it, but it doesn't enlarge. Email? :)