Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blue? Really??

Here it is - the last post from our wonderful trip to California!  Shannon and I had some fun girl time, which was much needed since I miss her terribly.  We went to get pedicures at Relaxation in El Segundo.  This place has the best massage chairs I have ever experienced!  

I am usually pretty conservative/boring with my color selection, and have never ventured outside of the pink/red family.  However, Shannon was putting on the pressure for me to branch out while on my vacation.  Here I am deliberating between my usual cranberryish color and a pretty blue.  At this point, blue nails seemed completely ridiculous to me.

Even after I had made my choice (blue), I was skeptical as the technician applied the polish.  Shannon, what have you talked me into?
It took me a day to warm up to the color, but now I actually like it.  Plus, every time I look at it, it makes me remember fun times in CA.  (My toes are on the right.)
After pedicures, we met Phil and Adam at Teresa's, one of our favorite spots for lunch.  I think Adam is totally eyeing my food in this picture.

2 comments:

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Love Teresa's, the nailpolish, your stinking adorable child, and you two! Thanks for the tons of pictures... it was great to see you guys.

Susie said...

Go big blue!! Love the pictures and pictures of your trip :) So glad you guys had a nice time out here!