Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mama's Sweethearts

This is the first year I have gotten to celebrate Valentine's Day with TWO great men :)  Phil and I celebrated early this year with a family dinner at Olive Garden.  We figured it would be less crowded, and since it was Adam's FIRST TIME in a restaurant, we weren't sure how it would go.  He did great and we had a wonderful Valentine's dinner complete with wine and appetizer.


On the drive home, our low expectations for the evening were revealed through statements such as, "wow, we actually got to finish our meals" "that was actually semi-relaxing."  I guess we need to have more faith in our son!  

2 comments:

Megan Lockridge said...

Happy Valentines Day! So glad you got to celebrate with your men. I can't believe how big Adam's getting. We need to see him...how about a trip to California??? :)

Phil and Dana said...

Yes! I am tentatively planning a trip to CA in June to visit friends and attend graduation at the school I taught at. We'll see :)