Friday, July 25, 2008

Future Mamas!

I confess, I wanted to name this post "Fellow Fatties," but didn't want to offend anyone.  That's just my kind of humor...
I have mentioned my great friends in CA, but I also have friends back in the MN that I heart big time!  One of them is Kitty, who I love so much and feel so lucky that we have traveled through life together.  I have known her since high school, where we played volleyball together, and since then we have followed some of the same paths: we both became teachers and volleyball coaches, we lived in Northfield at the same time, and we both married men from Albert Lea (random!).  Now we have a new adventure together...becoming mothers!  It has been a blessing sharing this experience (the good and the bad) with Kitty.  It's just too bad we don't live near each other anymore.

During a trip to Minnesota in late June, Kitty and I got to spend some time together.  I am 17 weeks pregnant in this picture and Kitty is 26.  

No comments: