Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Messy Monday - #6

This week was the Messy Monday 2012 Grand Finale!  Carolyn's parents graciously treated us to a cookout, so we weren't as messy as we usually are, but we still had plenty of fun.  Messy Monday has been such a blessing for us this summer - we've had so much fun.  I have loved getting to spend a bit of time with my girlfriends - doing motherhood together - and watching the kids try (and love) many new things with their friends.

Carolyn brought out her parachute with the plastic balls and the kids had a great time.
Adam and his friend Jack.

Trying to catch some bubbles.

The Messy Crew.

Adam loved getting to run under the parachute.

Staying true to form, Clara wanted to be right in there with the big kids.  She got a little bit smushed at the end, but I couldn't deny her the fun.

Look at all the joy!

She took a little time out to hang with her baby friends.  I wish I would have snapped this photo a little earlier when ALL the babies were on the blanket.  I think there were six of them at one point!

Thank you, Miss Carolyn!  We love Messy Mondays!

1 comment:

fg said...

is a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit