Sunday, July 29, 2012

Messy Monday - #3

I know, I know...I'm way behind in blogging.  I figured I should at least put up the photos from Messy Monday (two weeks ago now!) before we go for round four tomorrow.  Still to come are posts from our trip (sans kids!) to California and other random fun.

Ok, so two weeks ago we had bubble bonanza!  Adam loves bubbles, so I took him out of school so he could come and it was a fantastic decision.  He really enjoyed it and so did Clara.

Here are some of the kids and mamas gathered around the pans of bubbles.  Carolyn had lots of tools that were very easy for Adam to maneuver so he was able to blow lots of bubbles.

I didn't get any great photos of this, but Carolyn made these really cool bubble blowers that made bubble snakes.  The kids were a big fan.  Here is Adam with his, but you can't really see the magic in this picture.  Carolyn cut the tops off of plastic bottles and stretched fabric netting over the hole in the bottom.  You blow into the regular mouthpiece of the bottle and your bubble snake forms.

Clara decided she would have much more fun if she sat in the bubbles.  Look at her mimic the other kids with her bubble wand.  She may or may not have consumed a good amount of bubble mix at this event.

No comments: