Monday, February 20, 2012

We're BAAAAaaaaaaack...

We're still here! Phil was out of town for a month (with the laptop - hence no blog posting), but we survived and even had a little fun. Phil leaves (again) tonight, so I am going to try to do some quick posts to fill you in.

My mom came to visit for a week just after Phil left. We had so much fun and the kids enjoyed her very much.

We spent some time at the park. It is so funny to me that Clara likes to ride in the swing leaning forward like this.

The side view is even funnier.

Adam has a more normal approach.

The swing is Clara's favorite at the park.

Lots of play time with Grandma. Adam and Clara have both been really into playing with puppets and pretend food that we got them at IKEA. Good stuff.

Play-doh...one of Adam's favorite activities. Grandma turned out to be an expert sculptor.

Reading a book.

Quick time out for a smile.
We took Grandma to one of our favorite spots - Great Falls National Park. We had a great hike.
Looking over the bridge. This is one of Adam's favorite parts since it is a lot easier to throw rocks into the water from the bridge.

Clara and Mama enjoying the falls.

Grandma taught Adam how to use a walking stick. Adam was concentrating so hard on using the stick!

Grandma and Adam enjoying the view.

Grandma and Grandpa Swenson came about a week later. Unfortunately, I have no pictures from there visit BECAUSE...I got to go to Colorado to visit Phil all by myself!!!!! It was a glorious weekend. I don't have any photos to show you from that either. It'd be really boring for you, though, since we didn't really do anything - which was the whole point!
Adam and Clara had a great time while I was gone and I did get to spend a couple of great days with Mama and Papa Swenson before they had to go home.
I was so thankful for all of my visitors while Phil was away and their amazing helpfulness. I could not have made it through the month without them!

No comments: