Friday, January 13, 2012

Wrapping Up 2011

Someone was raring to go on her first Christmas morning.

Santa knew just what Mama wanted in her stocking.

Phil and I opened our presents the night before so Christmas morning was all about the kids. FYI: Phil got a big tool chest on wheels and I got a plane ticket to visit Phil in Colorado while he is out there for a month in February. We get to stay in a really nice hotel and I get to sleep in! I love my husband for thinking of me and knowing how wonderful a break will be in this season of my life.

Adam wanted to play with each gift after he opened it, so Christmas morning actually stretched into most of the day. Oh well, we were in no rush.
This is a Thomas matching game.

Gordon takes a trip through the new abandoned mine tunnel.
Clara got two dollies! She loves to carry the one from Grandma and Grandpa L. around with her because it is easy to crawl while holding it. This one (from Santa) she loves to sit and hold and give the magnetic paci - over, and over, and over.

She got a picnic basket from Grandma and Grandpa L. Notice she is also holding one of her brother's new cars that he got from Grandma and Grandpa S. What can I say, she loves trucks!

Adam got a big floor puzzle (Thomas, of course.)

The kids got to open one present with each set of grandparents on Skype - lovin' technology!
Both kids like the story reader from Grandma and Grandpa S.

The next two photos are just cute pictures of Adam that I wanted to share.


Phil and I rang in the New Year together at home while the kids slept. Well, technically Adam woke up just as the ball was dropping, so rather than listen to him cry as we tried to celebrate the New Year, we just brought him downstairs, so he got to party with us for a little bit.
We got take out from our favorite sushi restaurant - YUMMMMM!

Check out this bottle of wine - bought purely because of the name.
"I have seen the elephant!"

No comments: