Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Camera Lens - Yay!

Phil got me a new lens for my camera........back at Christmastime!!! Sheesh. I kept saying I wanted to learn how to use it before I started really using it. Well with all the free time I don't have, it just wasn't happening. After six months, I finally just said screw it and started shooting with it. I haven't figured out everything yet, but I'm loving the super sharp images and the increased blurring of the background. Here are my first attempts - just fooling around taking pictures of the kids. Feel free to give me pointers. I feel bad, but there are way more pictures of Clara with the new lens because it's better for taking portraits and let's face it, Adam just doesn't hold still very often :)

I did manage to get a few of him while he was watching Thomas.

The eyes.

Clara always has this serious or dazed look on her face since she is absolutely fascinated by the camera. I can seriously have her laughing away and then as soon as I bring my eye up to the camera the smile vanishes.

Managed to catch a little smile!

Still can't believe I have a blue-eyed baby.

This is my favorite one.

No comments: