Friday, June 18, 2010

Listen Up!

Adam has an announcement to make!

That's right! We are expecting a new addition to the Swenson family and Adam is going to be a big brother! It's still very early (baby #2 isn't due to arrive until late February), but we are VERY excited.

Adam doesn't really know exactly what's going on yet, but he loves his new shirt :)
I can't wait to see him being a big brother.

Just a couple more pics of Adam and me after some time in his kiddie pool.
Selfie...

Adam giving his mama some love.

10 comments:

auschick said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting :). We should hang out again soon.

Sheri said...

Congratulations! That will be almost the same spacing we had between our first two. Get some rest while you can!

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is so exciting!! COngratulations Swensons.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Swensons! I love the shirt. I will call on one of my morning rides to work to catch up!

Corrie said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! I wish I was close enough to be considered for babysitting...

Shawna said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay. yay. yay.

Susie said...

Wooot! Woot! Congrats to you all again, so super excited for you... I'm already scheming how I can get out to DC next Spring to meet her! (or him) :)
SS

Every Day Gourmet said...

Wonderful news! I hope this baby is a wonderful sleeper for you guys. Adam will be such a great big brother~

Megan Lockridge said...

Yay for babies!!! So excited for you guys and ready for you to make another trip out here to visit. :)

Becky said...

Such good news! Hooray!