Monday, June 28, 2010

Ahoy!

Phil and I really miss boating with the fam back in Minnesota. We got to show Adam what it's all about thanks to our friends Brett and Wisty, who have a boat here in Virginia. It was so fun to be out on the water and enjoy time with friends. We boated down the Potomac and picked up some dinner at Potbelly - Yum! We could see Mt. Vernon and the Washington Monument from the water.

I know, Father of the Year, right? Beer in one hand, baby in the other.
PS. Please don't yell at me for Adam's lack of life jacket. We got on the boat and realized it was too small and he was not a happy camper.
Driving with Mr. Brett. I promise he was having a good time - I don't know what's up with his face here.
Hanging out by the Potomac.

The water was so smooth! What a great night!

1 comment:

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Brett & Wisty live in VA, too? You all have one big party over there! Glad you're having fun. :)