Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear Grandpa Casey...

Dear Grandpa Casey,
Mom and Dad seem to get excited about dressing me up in these "gopher" or "ole" outfits.  I don't really understand, but it happened again today.  Mom says she bought me this outfit since you always call me "Slugger."  I think I look pretty cute, and I hope it still fits me when you come to see me in a few days.  I can't wait!  Unfortunately, I was only able to wear the outfit for about three minutes today, since I accidentally pooped my pants right after this picture was taken.  It was pretty embarrassing...please don't tell Grandma.  I'll see you soon!
Love,
Adam 


Another shot I wanted to share.  He has been sitting like this in his swing lately, and I think he looks so funny!  Totally relaxed.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dana- you crack me up! so funny! Adam is such a cutie.