Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meet and Greets in MN

We are back home in Ohio!  We had a wonderful visit to MN for Christmas.  It was great to spend time with our family and also introduce Adam to many relatives and friends.  I tried to take pictures with everyone he met, but many times I got caught up in excitement or just plain busyness and forgot.  Sorry to those who do not appear in the blog!  We are so thankful that Adam has so many people in his life that love him.

Our first visitors were Kitty and Eleanor.  Eleanor was born on October 8, 2008.  We are hoping these two will marry someday, but Adam rudely slept through their entire first date!
Adam met many aunts, uncles, and cousins during his trip.  I didn't get many pictures with them, though - None at the Swenson Christmas :(  This is my Aunt Beth and Cousin Shawna meeting Adam.
This is a special one.  This is my grandma meeting her first great-grandchild.  We felt so blessed that she was able to make the trip to be with us at Christmas.
Hunter, born October 4, finally got to meet his best friend, Adam!  Stacey and I are so excited for them to play together.
Here is Adam with his Aunt Grace.  Grace's face pretty much sums up her excitement about her nephew.
My friend Janice was home visiting from Georgia.  Janice and I have been friends since middle school, but haven't lived in the same state for a while.  Adam and I were so glad to see her.
My good friend from St. Olaf, Beth, stopped by the day before we left.  Beth co-hosted one of my showers, so I was glad she got to see the end result :)
Here is Uncle Matty with his nephew.  Adam also had a great time with his Uncle Matt Swenson and Aunt Tricia down in Albert Lea, but I never got any pictures.  Adam likes to dance with his Uncle Matt.
The latest family photo of the Leibrocks.
Merry Christmas!

So, we are back home in Ohio, and on our own for really the first time since Adam was born.  We are working hard to adjust to our new life, but continue to fall more in love with Adam each day--he is growing so fast!  It was great to see everyone in MN - sorry to those we missed.  We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Love, Phil, Dana, and Adam

No comments: